With Gujarat continuing to unlock, spiritual locations and gymnasiums can now open from June 11 because the Vijay Rupani-led authorities introduced a brand new set of pointers on Wednesday. An evening curfew, nevertheless, will proceed to stay imposed from 9 pm until 6 am.
Gujarat on Tuesday reported 695 new COVID-19 circumstances and 11 casualties that raised its tally of infections to eight,17,707 and toll to 9,955. Other than this, at the least 2,122 sufferers had been discharged from hospitals through the day, taking the rely of recoveries to 7,93,028. With a restoration charge of 96.98 per cent, the state is now left with 14,724 energetic circumstances, of which 351 sufferers are in a crucial situation.
- Spiritual locations open from June 11; no more than 50 individuals can collect.
- Libraries can perform with 50% capability.
- Gardens can open from 6 am until 7 pm
- Gyms can function with 50% capability
- Social, political gatherings can not have greater than 50 individuals
- Dine-in allowed at eating places with 50% capability, from eight am until 7 pm
- Retailers can open between 9 am and seven pm