Lashing out on the TMC over its outsider-insider debate, BJP chief JP Nadda on Saturday questioned whether or not attaching adjectives to his title
and attacking his convoy is part of West Bengal’s tradition. In a current video, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was seen purportedly mocking Nadda’s surname. Nadda alleged there may be misgovernance in West Bengal, the federal government equipment has been politicised, politics criminalised with the homicide of opponents and crimes in opposition to girls have turn into rampant. Stones have been hurled on the BJP chief’s convoy throughout his go to to Diamond Harbour in South 24 Parganas district on December 10 final 12 months.
JP Nadda’s day-long go to in Bengal | Key Factors
- Addressing BJP employees, folks in Bengal after his day-long go to, JP Nadda attacked the TMC-led authorities within the state saying, “there have been discussions by the TMC on folks coming from exterior West Bengal however what in regards to the acts dedicated by the occasion and its supremo that go in opposition to the traditions, heritage and tradition of the state.”
- Pointing on the crowd from his truck adorned with flowers, “Have a look at them. They aren’t BJP leaders however folks of West Bengal. Mamata Ji, there have been talks by you and your occasion about folks coming from exterior. I need to ask you if attaching adjectives to my title is part of the state’s tradition?” he mentioned.
- “I need to ask you if hurling objects at my convoy in Diamond Harbour is part of West Bengal’s tradition. I need to ask the TMC if extortion actions by syndicates in coal, cattle and sand smuggling and taking ‘cut-money’ goes in sync with the state’s tradition. The reply isn’t any. The TMC has misplaced the precise to speak about West Bengal’s tradition,” Nadda mentioned to thundering applause.
- Claiming that solely the BJP can carry ahead the legacy of Rabindranath Tagore, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Aurobindo and different icons of West Bengal, Nadda mentioned the BJP follows the beliefs of Jan Sangh founder Syama Prasad Mookerjee who believed that a single nation can not have two flags.
- Describing his kilometre-long roadshow as “historic”, Nadda mentioned folks of the state have given a “stop discover” to the Mamata Banerjee authorities. Nadda accused the state authorities of depriving the folks of the state of the advantages of central schemes like PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and Ayushman Bharat.
- He alleged that the TMC authorities is scared to face the Comptroller and Auditor Basic of India (CAG) audit report on aid within the aftermath of tremendous cyclone Amphan.
- Hundreds of BJP employees had hit the Grand Trunk Street on a stretch from Clock Tower to Curzon Gate within the coronary heart of Barddhaman city as Nadda, holding a reproduction of a plough, showered petals and waved at them from his car.
- BJP leaders from West Bengal comparable to state chief Dilip Ghosh, Asansol MP and Union minister Babul Supriyo, Barddhaman-Durgapur MP SS Ahluwalia and Rahul Sinha accompanied Nadda on the truck. Nadda later provided puja on the Sarbamangala temple within the city.