Trinamool Congress (TMC) MP Nusrat Jahan in an unique dialog with India TV spoke on the newly launched get together slogan for the upcoming meeting elections in West Bengal — ‘Bangla Nijer Meyekei Chaye’ (Bengal needs its personal daughter) saying Bengal believes in feelings and Didi (Mamata Banerjee) understands the emotion of Bengal. Nusrat additionally responded on BJP’s marketing campaign, Jai Sree Ram slogan, different points.
TMC’s Nusrat Jahan Unique | High factors
- Lauding Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s work. Jahan mentioned she had working for the get together, welfare of the folks… day and night time.
- It is her (Mamata’s) emotion with the folks of the state that helps her maintain working for them.
- The folks of Bengal need its daughter, Nusrat Jahan mentioned after TMC launched its now slogan for the upcoming elections.
- On Jai Shri Ram chants, Nusrat Jahan mentioned there’s nothing flawed in taking the identify of any God… however there are such a lot of gods in Hinduism, so why take solely Lord Ram’s identify, why not Lord Shiva, Lord Ganeshji, Maa Kaali or Maa Durga and others. The query is in regards to the intention behind this and if its solely meant to irk somebody…
- Nusrat Jahan mentioned folks have been benefitted as a result of insurance policies of the TMC authorities.
- The federal government is offering free tabs to college students to assist them for on-line training.
- Hitting out at opponents, Jahan mentioned simply waking up earlier than the elections and work isn’t what TMC’s fashion of working is.
- Slamming the BJP, she mentioned it has Three-M energy which is media cell, cash, manipulation.
- Jahan additionally lauded Mamata for saving the state from CPM’s ‘Atayachar’.