The Jharkhand authorities has banned performing the Chhath Puja on water our bodies within the state. The choice by the state authorities comes within the wake of the coronavirus outbreak. Based on the rules issued by the State Catastrophe Administration Committee late on Sunday, all precautions can be taken by the federal government to make sure the security of individuals amid the pandemic whereas performing the Chhath Puja.
- Performing Chhath Puja within the waters of public ponds/lakes/rivers/dams/reservoirs/some other water physique will stay prohibited to attenuate the unfold of COVID-19. This choice has been taken as it might not be attainable to keep up social distancing whereas performing Chhath Puja in water
- The ritual of ‘arghya’ is necessary to carry out the Chhath Puja
- People is not going to be allowed to barricade/earmark or prepare particular lighting on the ghats of Chhath Puja
- No stalls of any type shall be arrange by anybody on or close to the banks of any public pond/lake/river/dam/reservoir/some other water physique
- Bursting of firecrackers in public locations is prohibited
- Nobody can be allowed to organise any musical or cultural programme close to the water our bodies throughout the Chhath pageant
The pageant, to be held from November 17 to 21 this 12 months, is normally marked by large congregations. As there’s a mounted time to carry out the rituals, it
can be troublesome to regulate the gang, the order stated.
A complete of 1,06,064 individuals have examined constructive for COVID-19 instances in Jharkhand up to now, of which 924 have succumbed to the an infection.