Kings XI Punjab captain KL Rahul continues to carry the Orange Cap in IPL 2020, with Delhi Capitals’ Kagiso Rabada holding the bowling equal. Each the gamers additionally held the 2 caps (Orange and Purple) on the finish of the third week.
In eight matches to this point, Rahul has scored 448 runs at a superb common of 74.67. His teammate, Mayank Agarwal intently follows him at second spot with 382 runs. Nevertheless, whereas Rahul has a strike-rate of 133.33, Mayank is considerably forward with a powerful S/R of 161.18.
Mayank Agarwal’s strike-rate is essentially the most among the many top-5 run-getters within the match to this point.
Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan are the latest entrants within the top-5, courtesy their constant performances over the previous week. Whereas Kohli has constantly registered 40+ scores in 5 of his final six video games (together with two half-centuries), Dhawan made an enormous leap after he scored a century in opposition to Chennai Tremendous Kings on Saturday.
Amongst bowlers, Kagiso Rabada has taken 19 wickets in 9 matches to this point. He’s adopted by Yuzvendra Chahal however enjoys a hefty lead of six wickets in opposition to the leg-spinner.
Listed here are the top-5 run-getters within the match to this point:
- KL Rahul (Kings XI Punjab) – eight matches, 448 runs
- Mayank Agarwal (Kings XI Punjab) – eight matches, 382 runs
- Faf du Plessis (Chennai Tremendous Kings) – 9 matches, 365 runs
- Shikhar Dhawan (Delhi Capitals) – 9 matches, 359 runs
- Virat Kohli (Royal Challengers Bangalore) – 9 matches, 347 runs
Listed here are the top-5 wicket-takers within the match to this point:
- Kagiso Rabada (Delhi Capitals) – 9 matches, 19 wickets
- Yuzvendra Chahal (Royal Challengers Bangalore) – 9 matches, 13 wickets
- Jofra Archer (Rajasthan Royals) – 9 matches, 12 wickets
- Jasprit Bumrah (Mumbai Indians) – eight matches, 12 wickets
- Anrich Nortje (Delhi Capitals) – 9 matches, 12 wickets