The Delhi transport division on Tuesday issued 239 challans to car homeowners for high-security registration plates (HSRP) and colour-coded sticker violation. They had been issued a fantastic of ₹5,500, stated KK Dahiya, particular commissioner(operations) of transport division. The “restricted” enforcement drive had begun in 9 districts of the nationwide capital on Tuesday (December 15) with a workforce deployed in every district. The target of the ‘restricted enforcement drive’ is to sensitise car homeowners to observe provisions of the Motor Automobiles Act, information company PTI reported.
In response to the amended Motor Automobiles Act, a car with out HSRP will be fined Rs 10,000, which has been compounded to Rs 5,500. An identical quantity is chargeable if a automotive doesn’t have the gas sticker. Nonetheless, car homeowners having receipt of reserving of HSRP and colour-coded stickers for affixation is not going to be fined.
Places the place challans are issued:
- Shastri park
- Paschim Vihar
- Talkotora Stadium
- Akshardham Temple
- Delhi Cantt
- Pusa Street
- Shahdara Trade
- Preet Vihar
- Ashok Vihar
- Ridge Street
- Malai Mandir (RK Puram)
The best way to apply for HSRP?
- For a Excessive-security quantity plate, go to bookmyhsrp.com/index.aspx for registration.
- Select between the choice of personal and public transport.
- Mark the gas type- petrol, diesel, CNG, electrical, CNG cum petro, and proceed with marking the car class.
- Within the car class, you’ll have to select choices like a automotive, scooter, bike, auto, and so forth.
- Fill the model particulars of the car.
- Select choices for states, after which you will notice seller particulars.
- The car data to be stuffed in the course of the course of consists of the registration quantity, registration date, engine quantity, chassis quantity.
- Now a brand new window will open, the place you’ll have to fill in your private particulars that embrace his/her private particulars like cellular quantity, tackle.
- Now you’ll have to feed within the particulars of the reserving of the car just like the day, time, and so forth.
- When you end all the small print, you’ll proceed to fee. On finishing the method an OTP will probably be despatched to the registered cellular quantity and the method will probably be generated.
- Some sellers are additionally making the service obtainable offline the place clients will probably be charged Rs 600-1100 for the four-wheeler, Rs 300-400 for the two-wheelers.
HSRP is a chromium-based hologram utilized by sizzling stamping on the quantity plates each at the back and front, apart from laser-branding of a everlasting identification quantity.
What are colour-coded stickers?
The color-coded or gas stickers are meant for figuring out automobiles primarily based on their gas sort. These automobiles, which run on petrol and CNG, may have mild blue-coloured stickers, whereas those that use diesel may have orange-coloured stickers. These colour-coded stickers have particulars just like the registration quantity, the registering authority, a laser-branded PIN, and the engine and chassis numbers of the car.