The nationwide capital’s border factors are below heavy deployment with concrete boundaries and multi-layered barricades as farmers agitating towards the Centre’s new agri legal guidelines blocked the Delhi-Noida border. A whole lot of farmers has gathered at a Noida-Delhi border level, stopping visitors motion on a key route connecting Uttar Pradesh and the nationwide capital.
The farmers remained on the Chilla border the place multi-layered safety has been deployed on each the Delhi in addition to Noida facet with police personnel in large numbers, prohibiting the protestors from continuing in the direction of the nationwide capital.
Two extra border factors connecting the nationwide capital with Gurgaon and Jhajjar-Bahadurgarh has additionally been closed as precautionary measures, resulting in heavy visitors jams in a number of elements of town. With this, in complete 5 border factors, together with Singhu and Tikri, have been closed as a result of protest.
In view of the closure of the highway, the commuters are suggested to take various routes.
- Jharoda Border, Jhatikra Border are closed for any visitors motion.
- Badusarai Border is open just for two wheeler visitors
- Borders connecting to Haryana–Dhansa, Daurala, Kapashera, Rajokri NH eight, Bijwasan/Bajghera, Palam Vihar and Dundahera borders–are open.
- Singhu border remains to be closed from each side.
- Lampur , Auchandi & different small borders additionally closed. Take alternate routes. Site visitors has been diverted from Mukarba Chowk & GTK Highway.
- Akshardham Mandir to Chilla Border Highway is closed
- Keep away from outer ring highway from signature bridge to Rohini & vice versa, GTK highway, NH 44 & Singhu, Auchandi & Lampur borders.