COVID-19 has been round for greater than a 12 months now and swiftly we’ve began to see a spike in coronavirus instances. On account of this, many state governments are imposing a lockdown. Delhi authorities, on the opposite aspect, determined to impose an evening curfew, the place residents wouldn’t be allowed to roam round from 10 PM to five AM until April 30, 2021.
Nevertheless, important actions and providers can nonetheless happen. Some are completely exempted from the curfew, whereas others might want to carry an e-pass. In case you must journey from one place to a different throughout the evening, right here’s how one can apply for an e-pass on-line.
How one can apply for e-pass on-line?
- Eligible customers can apply for the evening curfew e-pass at https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/.
- First, you will want to pick out the language during which you wish to proceed. English and Hindi are the 2 out there languages.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose ‘e-pass for journey throughout night-curfew (10 PM-5 AM)’ and click on on Submit.
- Fill within the kind with the required particulars after which hit Submit.
- As soon as accomplished, you’ll get the e-pass Reference Quantity utilizing which it is possible for you to to verify whether or not you’ve got the e-pass or not.
How one can verify e-pass standing?