Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has determined towards imposing an entire lockdown within the state. Nevertheless, evening curfew and different strict curbs shall be in place to manage the spike in coronavirus instances. Solely important providers shall be allowed throughout this era. In the meantime, eating places shall be permitted to function just for take-away and parcel providers. Workplace workers must earn a living from home. A variety of key selections had been taken at an emergency cupboard assembly chaired by Uddhav on Sunday.
On Saturday, Maharashtra reported as many as 49,447 recent COVID-19 instances, the best rise in a day thus far, taking the tally to 29,53,523 whereas 277 fatalities pushed the toll to 55,656.
A LOOK AT MAJOR DECISIONS
- Full lockdown on Saturdays and Sundays
- Curfew within the state from eight pm until 7 am
- Part 144 within the day
- Malls, eating places, bars shut
- Govt places of work to function with 50% capability
- No bar on vegetable market, however protocols to minimize crowd
- Theatres to close
- Public transport to function with 50% capability
- Shootings with very much less crowd allowed