The seventh week of the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute anti-dengue marketing campaign seeks to encourage shopkeepers in Delhi to examine their retailers and environment for stagnant water each Sunday for 10 minutes, and drain it to forestall the breeding of Dengue mosquitoes round them. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal might be encouraging all of the shopkeepers in Delhi to take part within the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute marketing campaign.
Kejriwal had additionally stated that with the collective efforts of all of the Delhiites, “we’ve to cease the breeding of dengue mosquitoes and shield our household and all the Delhi from Dengue.” Inspecting the encircling market areas and their retailers will preserve the shopkeepers in addition to their prospects protected from Dengue.
Final week, Kejriwal had tweeted, “Immediately is the sixth Sunday of the marketing campaign in opposition to dengue, my household additionally joined the marketing campaign this time. We checked the home and changed the collected clear water. It’s essential to additionally contain your loved ones on this marketing campaign. Now we have to defeat dengue collectively. #10Hafte10Baje10Minute Har Ravivaar, Dengue Par Vaar.”
This 12 months, the Delhi authorities has additionally launched a Dengue helpline – 01123300012 and WhatsApp helpline – 8595920530 to help most people with Dengue. On each Sunday, beneath the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute marketing campaign
Delhi’s #10Hafte10Baje10Minute marketing campaign | Key duties
- Change the clear stagnant water collected at house/retailers/environment.
- A dengue mosquito thrives in clear stagnant water. The water deposited within the pots, coolers, A/C, tires, vases, and many others., must be drained and changed by the residents each week.
- Add a small layer of oil/petrol to the collected water.
- At all times cowl the water tank with a lid.
- After inspecting their very own homes/retailers/surrounding areas, individuals shall promptly name 10 of their pals. With the cooperation of all, dengue could be eradicated from Delhi.